Below are the steps to add USB dongle to exception of Advanced Device Control:
1. Login to EPS console webpage.
2. Go to Admin Settings > Server > Manage Devices.
3. Click Add Devices > Network Devices.
4. Select Endpoint.
5. Search for the endpoint system from the list.
6. You will be able to see list of connected devices to system.
7. Select the required device, i.e., USB Dongle device.
8. Click OK.
9. Go to Advanced Device Control policy and select Exceptions.
10. Click Add.
11. You will be able to see the USB Dongle entry in the list.
12. Switch the Add to Exceptions tab to Yes.
13. Click OK.
14. In Exceptions list, give Allow access to USB Dongle device.
15. Save the policy.