This article will be help-full to identify & resolve issue related to update manger status showing offline on Seqrite EPS web console
Update Manager Status Showing Offline On Seqrite EPS Web Console
- After Log on to the Seqrite Endpoint Security Web console.
- Navigating to Update Manager by Clicking on Update Manager on Dashboard
- Upon Checking the Update Manager Status will be showing as Offline
- This issue occurs if Seqrite Client Agent Service got stopped, there are various reason due to which service gets stopped
- User manually stop the Client Agent service
- Conflict database due to issue with in Operating System or Bad block/errors on Hard Disk
- Seqrite EPS console Host-name & IP address got changed which was configured at the time of Seqrite EPS Console installation
Upon encountering the issue mentioned above follow below process to resolve the issue.
Click on Windows Start > Run or press Window Key+ R to open Run menu
Type services.msc to open Services Management Console
Verify status of “Client Agent 7.2” Service and “Update Manager 7.2” services
- Both Services should be in Started/Running State & start-up type should be Automatic
- Upon Starting both the services it should show the status as online and Virus Database will also get updated
Revert Seqrite EPS console system’s Host-name & IP address which were configured at the time of Seqrite EPS Console installation & restart system once
In case of any query or required assistance, you may raise ticket on below link so our Technical Support Team can assist you to resolve your query.