- Quick Heal Backup and Restore Tool helps user restoring the important data such as documents, spreadsheets etc. in case of Ransom-ware or any other Malware encrypts, corrupts or deletes these important files.
- The backup is stored on a drive where maximum amount of free disk space is available. The backup folder is created with random name and the folder is also protected by Seqrite AV.
- The backup is taken for all local drives based on the file extensions specified in the configuration file.
- Whenever required, the files can be restored using the same tool.
- Restore all the backup files to a specified location.
- Open Command Prompt as Administrator and run below command,
cfrutil.exe /restore DDMMYYYYHHMM <Path_to_restore_file>
e.g. cfrutil.exe /restore 150120181200 C:\restore
Above command will restore all files backed up before 15th Jan2018 12:00 PM.
For more assistance please write us on firstname.lastname@example.org