This article will help to understand installation of Seqrite Endpoint Security Clients on Mac-based Endpoints.
To Deploy Seqrite clients on MAC system we need to create a Mac Seqrite Client package firstly, follow below steps:
1. Download the Mac Client build from one of the following links:
Copy and extract the downloaded build to the “Seqrite\Endpoint Security 7.2\Admin \Web\Build\” folder.
2. On the Seqrite Endpoint Security server, go to Start > Programs > Seqrite EPS Console > Client Packager.
3. In the Client Agent Package list, select Custom.
4. In the OS platform list, select Mac.
5. Specify whether you want to include Anti-virus setup in Client Packager by selecting Yes or No from Anti-virus setup included list.
- Select Yes if you want to include the anti-virus setup in Client Packager. However, you cannot distribute this installer through email.
- Select No if you do not want to include the anti-virus setup in Client Packager. This installer can be distributed through email.
6. Click Create.
- If you select Yes to include anti-virus in the client packager, a MCCLAGAV.TAR file is created in the ACMAC folder.
- If you select No to create the client packager without anti-virus, a MCCLAGNT.TAR file is created in the ACMAC folder.
7. On the Mac endpoint you need to copy and extract any of the above created TAR file and Run the MCLAGNT.DMG file from the extracted folder to install Seqrite EPS Mac Client.
8. When the administrator downloads MCCLAGNT.TAR from the link provided in the email for ‘Notify Install’, the setup will be downloaded from the ACMAC folder of Endpoint Security server.
|For roaming endpoints with MAC OS, only Custom client packager can be used for installing Endpoint Security client.|
For more assistance please write us on email@example.com