Seqrite UTM has ‘Notifications’ option under ‘System’ settings. This allows the administrator to get alerts and logs about the different events that take place. These events can be further categorized as error, warning and information. Administrator can set the type of alerts with two different medium available on Seqrite UTM as below.
1. Email Alerts / Notification
2. SMS Alerts / Notification
TO CONFIGURE NOTIFCATION SETTINGS FOR EMAIL -
Under “Dashboard” option click on “System” then select “Email Settings”
2) In "SMTP Settings" -
2.1) Enter “Server Address” of the email server and “Server Port” on which the mail ports work.
For Example we have configure Gmail settings –
- Server address - smtp.gmail.com
- Server Port - 465
- Encryption Type - SSL
2.2) enter the sender’s email address (UTM will send notification using this email address)
Enter Gmail address of sender.
2.3) if authentication is required - enter username and password.
For Gmail, under username - enter Gmail address, under password - enter Gmail password.
NOTE: - In GMAIL we need to configure to allow UTM to send notification for that follow below give steps
- Login to your GMAIL account
- Go to “Sign in & Security”
- Go to “Apps with account access”
- ENABLE “Allow less secure apps” option
3) Under “Email Notifications” add the list of recipients email address to whom you want to notify.
TO CONFIGURE NOTIFCATION SETTINGS FOR SMS -
1) Under “Dashboard” option click on “System” then select “SMS Settings”
2) Default SMS count is 300 for UTM Terminator, we can also add SMS Gateway. We need to enter “Name”, “URL” and “Parameters” for the SMS Gateway.
3) Under “SMS Notifications” add the recipients of the SMS notification.
TO CONFIGURE ALERTS SETTINGS -
1) Under “Dashboard” option click on “System” then select “Alerts”.
2) Administrator can select either Email or SMS notification alerts.
For assistance please write us @ UTMSupport@Seqrite.com