Seqrite clients need to be manually installed by the Administrator on Linux endpoints. To install the Seqrite client on Linux endpoints, follow these steps:
1. Download the Installation Package according to your endpoint’s configuration:
For the 32-bit Linux Endpoint, download the ‘epslin32.tar.gz’ file from one of the following links:
For the 64-bit Linux Endpoint, download the epslin64.tar.gz file from one of the following links:
And copy it to ‘Seqrite\Endpoint Security 7.2\Admin\web\build\epslin64’ folder located in Seqrite EPS server installation folder.
2. Create the Client Packager (Follow the configuration steps of below wizard).
3. Client packager will be created at below location :
Seqrite\Endpoint Security 7.2\Admin\web\build\epslin32\ LINUXCLAG32.TAR
Seqrite\Endpoint Security 7.2\Admin\web\build\epslin64\ LINUXCLAG64.TAR
4. Copy the Client Packager on your Linux endpoint (say on Desktop)
5. Extract the Client packager.
6. Navigate to the extracted directory.
7. Apply permission to the extracted directory/folder.
E.g Chmod 777 folder/directory name
Type the command “./install” from the extracted diretory to execute the installation script of Seqrite Client.
NOTE : If you are not login using Sudo user or root user then you have to give permission on extracted LinuxSetup64 directory by using blow command on Terminal.
8. Below screen appears after successful installation
9. After successful installation of SEQRITE Client by use ./QHAVCLI command from the installation directory to view the status of installed Seqrite Client:
NOTE : SEQRITE Anti-Virus GUI is not available on LINUX 64 bit OS platform.
To Uninstall Seqrite Client, run the command ./qhuninstall from the installation directory /usr/lib/Seqrite/Seqrite.