Update Manager is a tool integrated with Seqrite Endpoint Security. It is used to download and manage the updates for Seqrite Endpoint Security. It provides you the flexibility to download the updates on a single machine. All the Seqrite Endpoint Security clients fetch the updates from this centralized location.
Steps to Schedule the Update manager :
1. Log on to the Seqrite Endpoint Security Web console.
2. On the Home page, click the Update Manager link available along with the product name and details.
3. On the Update Manager page, click the Update Manager Settings tab.
4. Click the Settings button next to Enable automatic updates.The Update Manager Scheduler dialog appears.
5. Select the Custom option and configure the following options.
i. In Frequency, select either the Daily or Weekly option.
ii. If you select Weekly option, select the weekday from the list.
iii. In Start At, set time in hours and minutes.
iv. If you want to repeat update of the Update Manger, select the Repeat Update check box and set the frequency in hours / days to repeat the Update.