Unable to update at this moment
Possible Reasons :
- If update manager service is stopped or not responding.
1. Open services.msc and check the update manager service status. To check this follow below steps -
Click on start -> open Run window -> Enter command services.msc
2. If status show stop then start update manager service and verify issue.
3. After start the service if showing any error then kill the update manager process from task manager and then start the service.
To open the task manager follow below steps -
Right click on task bar and click on Task Manager -> Click on Details or Process tab.
4. If same issue remains unable to start the Update manager service then check the errors on Hard Disk by using CHKDSK command.
Click on start -> Open command prompt as administrator rights and type command chkdsk.
If found any error then, fix this errors and reinstall Endpoint Security console.
Note: In case of any query or required assistance, you may raise ticket on below link so our Technical Support Team can assist you to resolve your query.