This section includes the following.
Installing Login Script
This feature allows you to assign a login script to the users so that they can deploy Seqrite Client on remote systems when they log on to the selected domain. You can assign a script called QHEPS.BAT to the selected users in the domain. This script will install Seqrite endpoint protection on the system when the user logs on to the concerned domain.
The Login Script feature is available only in the clients with Windows operating systems.
Opening Login Script Setup
To open the Login Script Setup, follow these steps:
1) On the Seqrite Endpoint Security server, go to Start > Programs > Seqrite EPS Console.
2) Click Login Script Setup.
3) Type the Super Administrator Password of Seqrite Endpoint Security and click OK.
The Login Script Setup application opens. The left panel of the application includes a tree-like structure that displays all the domains in your network.
Assigning Login Script
To assign Login Script, follow these steps:
1) Open Login Script Setup; follow the steps mentioned in the Opening Login Script Setup section.
2) In the new screen, double-click the Domain.
3) Click the Domain Name.
4) Type the User Name and Password of the user having administrative privileges of the selected domain. A list of all users of the selected domain is displayed in the right panel.
(i) Select a user or multiple users from the list to assign login script.
(ii) To select all users, click Check All.
(iii)To deselect all the selected users, click Uncheck All.
5) Select Overwrite existing Login Script if you want to overwrite the existing assigned login script of the selected users.
6) To assign login script to the selected users, click Apply.
When a user logs on to the domain server, the assigned login script will deploy the Seqrite client on the user system.
NOTE :- Users who do not have administrative privileges under the domain are shown in red color.
The Result for a user can either be Assigned or Not Assigned. If the Result of a user is Assigned, it indicates that a script is assigned to that user. If the Result of a user is Not Assigned, it indicates that no scripts are assigned to that user.
The Seqrite client will get deployed only by the users having administrative privileges on Windows 2000 and later operating systems.
7) To exit the Login Script Setup application, click Close.