This facility allows you to send email notification to the endpoints in the network to install the Seqrite Endpoint Security client. The message can be typed and saved for future notifications. This can be edited whenever required.
To notify clients to install Seqrite client, follow these steps:
1) Log on to the Seqrite Endpoint Security Web console.
2) Go to Clients > Client Deployment > Notify Install.
The Notify Install screen appears.
3) In the To field, type the email address. In case of multiple recipients, insert a semicolon (;) between email addresses.
Modify the subject line of the message if necessary.
Click Send Notification.
4) The default email program on your system opens. Send the email using the email program.
Users have to click the link provided in the email that will redirect to Seqrite client installation Web page.
5) Click the Download button and download the client installation utility.
Execute the cainstlr.exe file.
6) After Seqrite client installation is finished, the Seqrite Antivirus installation will be initiated by the Seqrite client.
NOTE:- The Notify Install feature is available only in the clients with Microsoft Windows and Mac operating systems.
To download the Notify Install utility, few Internet Explorer settings should be configured as follows:
-> Internet Explorer Settings for Windows Server 2008:
With the help of Server Manager, configure IE ESC and turn off for both Administrators & Users.
From Internet Explorer, go to Tools > Internet Options > Advanced tab. Clear the following check box, Check for signature on downloaded programs.
-> Internet Explorer Settings for Windows Server 2003:
From Internet Explorer, go to Tools > Internet Options > Advanced tab. Clear the following check boxes, Do not save encrypted pages to disk, and Empty Temporary Internet Files folder when browser is closed.
Other Security Settings for Internet Explorer: Other Internet options which are to be enabled are;
Enable File download feature in Custom level security settings.
Enable advanced security settings by selecting Allow software to run or install even if signature is invalid check box.
NOTE:- Once Notify client utility is downloaded on your system then you can revert the settings done in Internet Explorer to previous state.