While Installation of Endpoint Security Client by client packager or remote installation getting error “Client is already installed”
It is due to old Entry of Client agent available in services and registry.
Scenario 1 :
- Client agent 7.2 service available in services but client not installed.
Kindly follow below steps to verify check service status,
- Execute “services.msc” from Run (Window +R)
- Check Client Agent 7.2 services status as mention in below snap.
1. Open CMD & execute the below commands from given location.
C:\>cd "Program Files\Seqrite\Client Agent 7.2"
C:\Program Files\Seqrite\Client Agent 7.2>accasrvc.exe -stop
C:\Program Files\Seqrite\Client Agent 7.2>accasrvc.exe -uninstall
2. Remove the client Agent folder from program files folder, Restart the system and Execute the Endpoint Security client packager again to install the client. OR send command by remote installation to install Endpoint Security client.
Scenario 2 :
-Kindly verify below mention registry path if Client Agent Service is not available / visible in Services and getting same error "Client is already installed" while installing Seqrite Endpoint client.
Reg Path :
1. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\ACCASRVC702.EXE
2. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\ACCASRVC702.EXE
1. Kindly take registry backup first and then follow the below steps.
2. Removed the Below mention registry entry from registry.
Reg Path :
A . HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\ACCASRVC702.EXE
B . HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\ACCASRVC702.EXE
Remove the client Agent folder from program files folder, Restart the system and Execute the Endpoint Security client package again to install the client. OR send command by remote installation to install Endpoint Security client.
Note: In case of any query or required assistance, you may raise ticket on below link so our Technical Support Team can assist you to resolve your query.