1. Log on to the Seqrite Endpoint Security Web console.
2. Go to Admin Settings > Server > Manage Devices.
3. Click Add Devices.
4. Select from Network Devices, USB Devices, or Other Devices.
5. Select from Network Devices, USB Devices, or Other Devices, when you select a device type "Add Device" window will get open.
In order to authorize device, please click here to download Device Control package.
Unpack Device Control package (DEVCTRL.7Z) after the download is finished. Then follow these steps to authorize device:
1. Run DCCONFIG.EXE
2. Attach device.
3. Authorize and click on Save To File. A file <file_name> will be created. (Note: you can authorize single device one by one)
4. After successful addition of the device, it will show in Manage Devices.
5. Click Settings > Client Settings > Advanced Device Control.
Ensure that the option for Enable Advanced Device Control is selected.
7. Click Add
8 Select one or more devices to add to an exception from the devices displayed in the list.
10.Click Yes to the Managed Devices confirmation dialog box.
11.Set the access permissions as required.
12.Set the access permissions as required.