We need to configure IIS Web server before proceeding to Seqrite End Point Security console installation.
To begin installation of Seqrite Endpoint Security server, follow below steps:
1. Download Seqrite EPS installer setup and Execute the setup.
2. Then Seqrite EPS setup file will extract and The SEPS setup wizard starts.Read the information about Seqrite Endpoint Security. Click Next.
3. The license agreement appears. Read the License Agreement carefully. Select I Agree to accept the license agreement, and then click Next.
4.Seqrite EPS server needs Microsoft.NET Framework 4.0 and Microsoft IIS Web server on your computer system to complete the installation.
5. If .NET and IIS are both already installed, SEPS setup wizard continues.
If .NET, IIS or any one of the required components is not installed, a Pre-requisites Checks screen is displayed. The screen shows the installed and missing components that are required to proceed with the installation. Click Next.
6. The wizard helps you to install.NET and, then IIS component.
7. To install IIS, follow these steps,
i. A screen is displayed to install IIS.
In the Prerequisite – Internet Information Services (IIS) screen, click Next. Getting
ii. IIS will be configured on the system.iii. The screen shows all IIS components which are required for Seqrite EPS console.iv Click Install to configure IIS Web server.
8. Click Next to continue the SEPS setup wizard.
Enabling IIS on Windows Server 2003 and XP
1. Click Start> Settings >Control Panel.
2. In Control Panel, double-click Add or Remove Programs.
3. In the Add or Remove Programs dialog box, in the left pane, click Add/Remove Windows Components.
4. In the Windows Components page, in the Components box, click Application Server/Internet Information Services (IIS), and then click Next.
Note : For IIS Installation on windows Server 2003 and Windows XP, you may need OS installation CD.