EPS client is not activated.Please check with EPS Server.
Possible reasons :
This issue occurs due following reasons:
1. Forceful installation of client if found Seqrite Endpoint security folder at C:\Program Files\Seqrite location.
2. If communication is not proper between client and console.
3. Due to hardware firewall present in users network, ports required for Seqrite client is getting blocked.
4. If user runs QHNTDESK.EXE or QHNT64.EXE instead of Clagv32.exe or clagv64.exe
1. First check free license available.
2. If Found forceful installation, then uninstall client from Control Panel -> Add or remove programs and then restart system and wait till AV gets installed.
3. If found communication issue between client and console then check ping to client from console and vice versa. Also restart client agent and agent server services once.
4. If any Port is getting block by hardware firewall, then enable that port from hardware firewall.
5. If user runs QHNTDESK.EXE or QHNT64.EXE instead of Clagv32.exe or clagv64.exe then first check client agent service, if client agent service is not present then uninstall client and restart system and then run client packager.