While opening Console webpage getting the below error:
HTTP Error 500.19 – Internal Server Error
The requested page cannot be accessed because the related configuration data for the page is invalid.
The default process identity in IIS 7.0 does not have sufficient permissions to open the Web.config file.
1. Open the Internet Information Service Manager( Click Start -> In the start search box type inetmgr -> Press Enter)
2. In to the left plane (connections), expand the Server Node and then expand Sites. Go ahead and click on EPS Console Web Server.
3. In to the Right Plane (Edit Site), click on Basic Settings > Connect and select “Application user ” ( Pass-through-authentication.)
4. In to the left Plane, right click on End Point Security Console Web Server > Select Manage Web Site > Click on Restart.
5. Reopen the EPS Console Webpage and verify the issue.