This article will share the information about how to reset Seqrite Web Console login password.
Seqrite Endpoint Security 7.1 and above
To reset Seqrite EPS Web Console login password follow below steps :
1. On Seqrite Endpoint Security Server, Navigate to "%ProgramFiles%\Endpoint Security 7.2\Admin"
2. Execute resetpwd.exe
6. Windows will notify below prompt to enter Administrator User Credentials to proceed further.
7. If Administrator user is not in use or disabled, any other user credentials can also be used but it should have Administrative privileges and should have blank or no password.
7. Select the user name from the drop down list as and enter the password.
8. Enter the new password and under Reset EPS Web Console passwrod dialog.
To reset pasword of Endpoint Security Version 7.0 and below contact Seqrite Technical Support :