How to allow access to certain websites only and block the rest under Web filtering Feature?
To achieve this, first of the all, the required websites/categories has to be restricted. To perform, follow below steps,
1. Log on to the Seqrite Endpoint Security Web Console.
2. Go to Settings > Client Settings > Web Security.
3. Under Web Categories, select the Restrict access to particular categories of website checkbox.
4. From Status column, select Deny to ‘restrict’ access to all websites.
5. Now to exclude few websites to allow access, Click the Exclusion button. The Exclude URLs dialog appears.
6. In the Enter URL text box, type the URL and then click Add. The URL is added in the Exclude URL list.
7. To exclude the sub-domains, select the Also Exclude Sub-domains check box.
8. To save your settings, click OK.