Learn how to deploy Seqrite Endpoint Security (EPS) Server console.
Before proceeding with the installation, visit the following link to check the system requirements:
To install Seqrite Endpoint Security Server console, follow these steps:
1. Download the setup of Seqrite Endpoint Security Server Console from the following link:
2. Enter the 20-digit product key and click Submit to download the setup/installer.
3. Execute the downloaded setup file and click Next.
4.Read the License Agreement carefully. Select I Agree to accept the license agreement, and then click Next.
5. Seqrite EPS server needs Microsoft IIS Web server on your computer system to complete the installation.
If IIS or any one of the required components is not installed, a Pre-requisites Checks screen is displayed as shown below.
The screen shows the installed and missing components that are required to proceed with the installation. Click Next.
6. Click Install .
For IIS Installation on windows Server 2003 and Windows XP, you may need OS installation CD.
7. Click Next.
8. Click Browse if you want to install Seqrite Endpoint Security server console to another folder than the default folder. To proceed with the default installation default path, click Next.
9. Provide Server Information. Select Domain Name or IP Address. Click Next.
10. Select Enable proxy Settings' if you are connecting the system to internet via proxy else click Next.
11. The Client Installation Settings screen appears. Click Next without making any changes.
12. Enter the Administrator password and Client password of minimum 6 characters long. Click Next. The password for administrator and client should be different.
Note: Make note of Passwords. To log on the Seqrite Endpoint Security Web console and the client, you require these passwords.
Now Seqrite Endpoint Security console installation begins.
13. Read the important information and click Next .
14. In the Things to do dialog, the check boxes are selected by default. Click Next.
15. Enter your 20-digit product key and click Next.
16. Enter the Organization details and other details to register the product.
17 After successful registration, Update Manager window appears to configure the Update Manager settings.
18. Enter the Administrator password and click OK.
19. Select the updates you require to download as per available operating system in your network. Click Apply.
20. Click "Update Now' to download the definition updates as shown below:
21. Click 'Finish' to complete the installation of Seqrite Endpoint Security Console.