Start a new topic

regarding full system scan

sir/medam

i am trying to scan my laptop full scan throw the yor anivirus it says scan could not be start please contact the support tem

1 person has this question

Full system scan gets stuck at :scanning status3% Files scanned 8349 Archived 21 Stuck at C:Documents&Settings/user/cookies/26HR8976 Also while updating virus message comes:Downloading update failed.Error ID 1002..........contact our support. And also can't do an orderly shut down of computer having Windows XP Pro.All icons take a long time in opening and become unresponsive while working.Can't close Quick Heal even!
Desk top was working fine till Quick Heal was installed.Am totally frustrated now.
Though I am typing my e mail and password correctly I keep on getting error message from your support site.Am totally bugged by you.Helpline 18001217377 does not respond too.

Hello Pavan Yadav,

Kindly update Quick Heal virus database and verify the issue.

If the issue persists then reply with screenshot error.

Alternatively, you can contact to 18001217377 ( Toll-free ) 

Hello PKGosain,

Please update Quick Heal once again and verify update issue.

If the issue persists then contact Quick Heal Technical Support ( 18001217377 ) for help.

sir please start my working side wy stop  exp date is 31 decemer 2017

While trying to Update 2days back and today early morning,updating got stuck after 80%was completed.Message came cannot quarantine files and that some definition files are missing.HELP!
While working ,the display gets stuck and says Not Responding.Cant even shut down .Have to reboot.This happens frequently.Didnt happen before QH was installed.

Hello PKGosain,

Make sure that you have done full system scan.

Also kindly open the command prompt in admin mode and type command  chkdsk /f /r , press enter.

then press Y and restart system.

( how to open command prompt in admin mode : https://technet.microsoft.com/en-in/library/cc947813(v=ws.10).aspx

If issue still remains same then contact Quick Heal Technical Support ( 18001217377 ) / Chat Support.

Full system scan gets stuck at 4684 files in c disc.

After Command Prompt nothing happens so cant run as administrator

Hello PKGosain,

Did you call Toll free no 18001217377 or connected with Chat as mentioned earlier in the post?

Login or Signup to post a comment