Procedure to install Client in linux ?
Seqrite clients need to be manually installed by the Administrator on Linux endpoints.
To install the Seqrite client on Linux endpoints (6.0,6.1,6.2,6.3,6.4,7.1), follow these steps:
1. Follow the steps according to your endpoints configuration:
For the 32-bit Linux Endpoint, download the epslin32.tar.gz file from our URLs
And copy it to Seqrite\Endpoint Security \Admin\web\build\epslin32 folder located in
Seqrite EPS server installation.
For the 64-bit Linux Endpoint, download the epslin64.tar.gz file from any of the following URLs
And copy it to Seqrite\Endpoint Security \Admin\web\build\epslin64 folder located in
Seqrite server installation folder.
2. Copy the epslin32 or epslin64 folder (according to the configuration) on your Linux Endpoint.
3. Open the terminal on the Linux endpoint and log in as root user.
4. Trace the path where the epslin32 or epslin64 folder is saved.
5. Type the command ./install to execute the installation script of Seqrite.
The installation script will do the following:
a. It copies the necessary files to /usr/lib/Seqrite/Seqrite folder.
b. It will install Seqrite client successfully.
Note - To check the URLs for downloading tar file check the readme file on below location
\Admin\web\build\epslin32 or \Admin\web\build\epslin64